e litmus exam has a great importance for tech graduates. And a good score in e litmus can help you to get a good job despite which college you belong to.
infoflavour has decided to share e litmus question through “infoflavour.com”, which will help in sharing of various questions which came in previous litmus exams. People can post the questions as well as solutions which came in e litmus.This will help in sharing of questions and one main thing that is to be noted is that repetition of question in e litmus exam is quite normal and this will help people to know about pattern of e litmus exam.
Infoflavour will provide you an environment where you will be able to discuss your queries with other students who have scored good in litmus exam and with others who have given e-litmus exam recently.This will help you to score good in e-litmus exam.
E litmus is exam which consists of 60 questions(objective) which are divided in three sections. Each section is comprised of 200 marks.
Quantitative Aptitude : There is no need to focus on all topics. Only some of the topics are asked in e-litmus exam. But go in depth of these topics.
- Number System
- Geometry and Mensuration
Logical Reasoning/Problem Solving: Questions asked in this section are based on:
- Crypto Arithmetic (3 questions)
- Data Sufficiency (4 Questions)
- Tabular Data (4 or 5 questions)
- Puzzle(5 questions)
Verbal Reasoning: Questions asked in this section are based on:
- Unseen Paragraph(3 para’s)
- Paragraph Jumbles
- Modal Verbs
One thing which Infoflavour wants to make clear is that e litmus exam is not so easy. You not only require a good problem solving approach but a good time management too.
Score Analysis: On getting 150 marks (15 questions), you will be able to score about 85 percentile.
Mohit Bisht : 157 marks (88 percentile)
Rohit Chand : 198 marks (94 percentile)
Analysis of percentile in various Sections:
- By scoring about 40 marks in Problem Solving section you will be able to get about 85 percentile in this particular section.There may be a little bit but these are most approximate analysis.
- By Scoring About 60 marks in Quantitative Aptitude section you will be able to get about 93 percentile in this particular section.
- By Scoring About 45 marks in Verbal Reasoning section you will be able to get about 55 percentile in this particular section
Facts related to E litmus Score:
A good e litmus score is score above 90 percentile. And your score should not be like that, you are scoring good in Verbal Reasoning and not able to score good in Problem Solving and Quantitative aptitude.
Most of firms look score of Problem solving and Quantitative Aptitude in order to call a student according to his litmus score.
Negative Marking in e litmus Exam:
- Negative marking in e litmus exam is quite different than other exam. e litmus has its own criteria for negative marking.
- Negative marking will start after 25% of your total attempted questions.And after 25% of attempted question, 5 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Problems faced by students during e litmus exam:
- Time Management
- Lack of emphasis on all three sections
- Eagerness to solve large amount of Questions.
Infoflavour is providing you various questions which make their appearance in previous e litmus exam.